Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all our family and dear friends, and Alec. This may be our last post untill after Christmas. I wanted to share a few pictures of this really nice park that we are staying in until Jan, 6.

As you drive up to the office they have a Nativity scene with a little water fall behined it, and at night it is lit with lights.
Then you keep going up to the office and we see Gordon and Ginger at the Park sign before the office, the Lodge and restaurent in behind over looking the river. This is where we will be having our Christmas Dinner on Sunday, with the people in the Park.

Down by the river Ginger and I are standing next to the sign leading from the river to the Lodge.

This is a nother picture of the grounds around the back of the Lodge.

Here I am walking back from the lodge and Office to the pool area.

This is the first Hot tub area, this is early morning so there is no one in the tub.

This is the pool area really nice with all the palm trees and shrubs.

And the 2nd Hot tub hard, to see behind the trees but nice and secluded.

Gordon and Ginger with the RV Park in behind .

When we got back to our motorhome I made breakfast , then Gordon decided to wax the Bus, and incase you did not notice Gordon aquired a Trump and Pense sign and put it beside our Motorhome. Most of all the people in this park have these signs in front of there units.

Another beautiful day, another sunset, here in the Park. Have a great Christmas everyone, I actually miss the snow for Christmas. That may sound crazy, but I love Christmas and the moon glisting on the snow. Well I will say goodbye for now, take care everyone.
Gordon, Jane and Ginger.


3 comments:

  1. This would be why you are not answering your phone! I just searched through my emails to see if I missed something from you - and I did.
    I'm a day late wishing you a Merry Christmas but if you check your messages I did talk to you yesterday, lol. Hope you Christmas Day was enjoyable, Jane you are not missing anything but a huge snowstorm! So glad you made it to sunny Florida, where exactly are you? Nice park! Sorry I missed you yesterday, send me an email when you can, have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you in 2017, safe travels! Enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up! We live vicariously through your adventures. --Tim and Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Janie, Gord and Ginger! Safe and Happy Travels!

    ReplyDelete