Sunday, February 12, 2017

Leaving for Clearwater and New Port Richey....

On the Road Again...
WoW!
Jane and I test driving our new 2017 Corvette.........
Lost again........
My apprentice helping reattach the tow hitch.....the bolts fell out....all 3 ????
Now she wants me to make these for the ponds in the front of the house...
Now where are we???
Very nice.....
Now were talking TRUMP....Me in the art of the DEAL!
ALEC, CAL......has Carol told you about this place?
Thank you Mr. Lowe for the nights stay....
Jane was out fishing while I was fishing at the pool.....
Look at this right on the corner...
Oh...he just got home....
There all over the state....
Beautiful....Beautiful.......Beautiful....
Oh..Oh..we will never get up there....the top is in the clouds and the Cloud is full of files..
DUCK....there's a plane here...
Sorry Mr. Lowe....were slumming tonight....and no Wi-Fi.....Oh well..........
But there's a pool and hot tub.......
The morning view.........
Our weekend site.....NO WI-FI.....that's why today we are at Lowe's RV Resort updating the blog...
Coffee time finally.....
Ahhhhhhh....my new Mr.T hat....
 Well it was mine....Ginger is a Trumper as well........Don't even try to touch it....
Listen....I want my hat back........
On to the Flea Market in St. Petersburg.....
Oh ya...any one need anything.......??
Are you sure?
Lets get outta here.....
On the road again.....
That's better............

Fasten your seat belt.......Double click for full screen...
I hope the Jake works.....


1 comment: